Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hoyt Fortenberry (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 116)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parrack
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parrack
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parrack
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parrack
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Jim Parrack
- "True Blood: Webisodes"
... aka "A Drop of True Blood" - USA (original title)
- Jason (2010) TV episode, Played by Jim Parrack
Jessica Hamby: I'd have totally been a slut if I coulda gotten away with it. Me and my friend, Lori, we had this bet since eighth grade over who'd lose it first. And she was like pregnant before I even got my first kiss and my dad was sucha dick head. So what's your excuse?
Hoyt Fortenberry: I was gonna wait, you know, till I met the right one. Well the right one never showed up. By then I had waited so long, I figured I couldn't give it away to just anybody. So now I'm twenty-eight... most girls probably think I'm like some kinda bi-sexual gay or somethin'. Not that I got any kind of problem with them. But I'm not.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.