Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man" (1994)
- "Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man"
- Four Weddings Inconceivable (1997) TV episode, Played by Nancy Travis
- Where No Duckman Has Gone Before (1997) TV episode, Played by Nancy Travis
- Hamlet 2: This Time It's Personal (1997) TV episode, Played by Nancy Travis
- You've Come a Wrong Way, Baby (1997) TV episode, Played by Nancy Travis
- How to Suck in Business Without Really Trying (1997) TV episode, Played by Nancy Travis
Eric Duckman: Mrs. Leibner, your husband was an honorable man, who always put his family first. Why, it was out of consideration for you that he concealed his rampant homosexuality.
[Mrs. Leibner gasps]
Eric Duckman: In fact, the last thing he said to me was, "Duckman, don't tell my wife."
Eric Duckman: What? It's true! He was protecting you. He was afraid you would think you drove him to it, but you didn't. He said he stopped caring about you 20 years before he even slept with a man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.