Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sgt. Ernest Heath (Character)
from The Dragon Murder Case (1934)
- The Gracie Allen Murder Case (1939) Played by William Demarest (as Police Sgt. Ernest Heath)
- Night of Mystery (1937) Played by Roscoe Karns (as Sgt. Heath)
- The Garden Murder Case (1936) Played by Nat Pendleton (as Sergeant Heath)
- The Casino Murder Case (1935) Played by Ted Healy (as Sergeant Heath)
- The Dragon Murder Case (1934) Played by Eugene Pallette (as Sgt. Heath)
- The Kennel Murder Case (1933) Played by Eugene Pallette (as Detective Heath)
- El cuerpo del delito (1930) Played by Vicente Padula (as Sargento Heath)
- Paramount on Parade (1930) Played by Eugene Pallette (as Sergeant Heath)
- The Benson Murder Case (1930) Played by Eugene Pallette
- The Bishop Murder Case (1930) Played by James Donlan (as Ernest Heath)
- The Greene Murder Case (1929) Played by Eugene Pallette
- The Canary Murder Case (1929) Played by Eugene Pallette
Sergeant Ernest Heath: [Arriving at the crime scene] Well, where's the body?
Sergeant Ernest Heath: I'm afraid there ain't any, Doc.
Dr. Doremus: [Annoyed] You called me away from my breakfast for nothing?
Sergeant Ernest Heath: Well, at least you got a sniff at it. That's more than we've had.
Dr. Doremus: Well, where was the body when you phoned?
Sergeant Ernest Heath: We thought it was in the pool.
Dr. Doremus: [Annoyed] I don't want thoughts; I want bodies, and when there aren't any bodies, I want to be left alone!
See more »