Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bill Compton (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 82)|
- "True Blood"
- Episode #6.9 (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- You're No Good (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- The Sun (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Who Are You, Really? (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Save Yourself (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- "A Drop of True Blood"
... aka "True Blood: Webisodes" - USA (series title)
- Bill (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
Sookie Stackhouse: So I guess you've killed a lot of people.
Bill Compton: I killed a few by accident at first. I was never sure when I was going to get my next feed. But it's all different now. There's Tru Blood, I can get donor blood from a clinic in Monroe, or I can glamour someone into letting me feed on them for love, and then they'll forget all about it.
Sookie Stackhouse: Did you feed on the Rattrays?
Bill Compton: Yes, after I'd given you my blood while you were healing. You drank a lot of my blood.
Sookie Stackhouse: What will that do to me?
Bill Compton: Well, you'll have keener senses.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.