Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bill Compton (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 112)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- "Ketchup with the Hot Dogs"
- True Blood (2013) TV episode, Played by Grant Baciocco
- "Matt and Kory Show"
- Good Idea/Bad Idea: True Blood Musical (2012) TV episode, Played by Matthew Gilmore
- True Blood: The Parody Movie (2011) Played by Matthew Shaffer
- "True Blood: Webisodes"
... aka "A Drop of True Blood" - USA (original title)
- Bill (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
Sookie Stackhouse: Jess, I feel like we got off to a bad start and it is totally my fault. I never got to hear your side of things, find out what you're like. None of that. Can you forgive me?
Jessica Hamby: [skeptical] You really wanna get to know me?
Sookie Stackhouse: Of course I do. You deserve that and frankly, I'm curious about you. I've just got one huge favor to ask. Give me tonight with my boyfriend and we'll have all night tomorrow to ourselves. Just us girls.
Jessica Hamby: Sure. I mean I guess I got nothing but time now, right?
Sookie Stackhouse: [as Jessica leaves] Good night.
Bill Compton: Must say I'm impressed. It's almost like you glamoured her.
Sookie Stackhouse: Did you have anything to do with Uncle Bartlett's death?
Bill Compton: ...He hurt you.
Sookie Stackhouse: [stunned] Oh my god. Is it that easy for you to kill? Does human life mean so little, you can just kill on command? Toss someone in the water? I can't have people dyin' every time I confide in you. I never felt more inhuman than when I had to kill Rene. It still haunts me and now you're made me feel like I killed another person. I feel sick... I always thought as different as we are, some how we can still be together. And now I don't know. I don't know anything...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.