Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bill Compton (Character)
from "True Blood" (2008)
|Photos (See all 58 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 106)|
- "True Blood"
- Thank You (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Love Is to Die (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Almost Home (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- May Be the Last Time (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- Karma (2014) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
- "A Drop of True Blood"
... aka "True Blood: Webisodes" - USA (series title)
- Bill (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephen Moyer
Sookie Stackhouse: [gasping, hurt] Am I dying?
Dr. Ludwig: Yes.
Bill Compton: No! She cannot die! You will save her!
Dr. Ludwig: Back off, vampire. Let me do my job!
Eric Northman: Forgive him. Bill is abnormally attached to this human.
Dr. Ludwig: [working on Sookie] Well, we don't have a lot of choices. She's been poisoned. You ever heard of Komodo dragons? Their mouths are teaming with bacteria. After one has bitten you it will track you for hours, days just waiting for the toxins to slowly eat away at your nervous system. 'Til you're good and helpless. Then it will devour you alive.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.