Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Beau Brummell (Character)
from Beau Brummell (1954)
- Beau Brummell: This Charming Man (2006) (TV) Played by James Purefoy
- Beau Brummell (1954) Played by Stewart Granger
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Beau Brummell (1954) TV episode, Played by Peter Cushing (as George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell)
- Mrs. Fitzherbert (1947) Played by Barry Morse
- Beau Brummel (1924) Played by John Barrymore (as Gordon Bryon 'Beau' Brummel)
- Pals and Pugs (1920) Played by Leo White (as Beau Brummel)
... aka "Pugs and Pals" - USA (review title)
- Beau Brummel (1913) Played by James Young (as Beau Brummel)
Prince of Wales: She's leaving me, George. Moriah's going. I don't want to live without her. I WON'T live without her. I'm sorry, George. I know it's not very manly of me. Silly of me to have come! You're the only friend I've got so I had to.
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: Come and sit down. Don't talk if you don't feel like it, just rest.
Mortimer: [Gives Brummell the three rings Patricia sent] These came for you, earlier on, sir.
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: Thank you.
Prince of Wales: Moriah's going to Italy to live. I can't say I blame her really. People whispering about her, slandering her. Said this would ruin my life and I've told her again and again that everything would be different when I'm king. Just can't wait that long. Oh, dear!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.