Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Beau Brummell (Character)
from Beau Brummell (1954)
- Beau Brummell: This Charming Man (2006) (TV) Played by James Purefoy
- Beau Brummell (1954) Played by Stewart Granger
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Beau Brummell (1954) TV episode, Played by Peter Cushing
- Mrs. Fitzherbert (1947) Played by Barry Morse
- Beau Brummel (1924) Played by John Barrymore (as Gordon Bryon 'Beau' Brummel)
- Pals and Pugs (1920) Played by Leo White (as Beau Brummel)
... aka "Pugs and Pals" - USA (review title)
- Beau Brummel (1913) Played by James Young (as Beau Brummel)
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: Mortimer?
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: When they lady arrived, did you take careful note of her eyes?
Mortimer: One could not avoid it, sir.
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: What color would you say they were?
Mortimer: Violet, sir. Indubitably violet!
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: At night, yes! But in the daytime, a deep blue. I must have the contemplation room done over in that exact shade. I expect she'll be in it a great deal!
Mortimer: Will she, sir?
George Bryan 'Beau' Brummell: Indeed! I'm gonna marry her, you know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.