Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Ruby (Character)
from Ruby (1992)
- Lee Harvey Oswald: 48 Hours to Live (2013) (TV) Played by Trent Tidmore
- Capturing Oswald (2013) (TV) Played by Elliott Bales
- Killing Kennedy (2013) (TV) Played by Casey Siemaszko
- "Magic City"
- Adapt or Die (2013) TV episode, Played by Holland Hayes
- True Tales (2013) Played by Randy Pearlman
- JFK: The Ruby Connection (2009) (TV) Played by Larry Jack Dotson
- Le piège américain (2008) Played by Tony Calabretta
... aka "The American Trap" - Canada (English title)
- Timequest (2000) Played by Alex Safi
- The Oswald Omission (2000) Played by Eric Harris
- Bonanno: A Godfather's Story (1999) (TV) Played by Michel Albert
... aka "The Youngest Godfather" - USA (DVD title)
- Der Kandidat (1998) (TV) Played by Torsten Lennie Münchow
- The End of a Dynasty (1998) Played by Joe Adkins
... aka "The Kennedy Story" - USA (cut version)
- "Dark Skies"
- To Prey in Darkness (1997) TV episode, Played by Jack Lindine
- Hostile Convergence (1996) TV episode, Played by Jack Lindine
- Moving Targets (1996) TV episode, Played by Jack Lindine
- Ruby (1992) Played by Danny Aiello
- JFK (1991) Played by Brian Doyle-Murray
- Ruby and Oswald (1978) (TV) Played by Michael Lerner
- Rockers (1978) Played by L. Lindo
- Executive Action (1973) Played by Oscar Oncidi
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Lee Oswald: Assassin (1966) TV episode, Played by John De Marco
- From Hell to Heaven (1933) Played by Bradley Page
Jack Ruby: My life is in danger! If you request that I go back to Washington with you- that is if you want to hear further testimony from me... Can you do that? Can you take me with you?
Earl Warren: No, that cannot be done. There will be no safe place for you. We're not law-enforcement officers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.