Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Mayor (Character)
from Batman (1989)
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Played by Nestor Carbonell (as Mayor)
... aka "T.D.K.R." - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Dark Knight Rises: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- The Dark Knight (2008) Played by Nestor Carbonell (as Mayor)
... aka "Batman: The Dark Knight" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Dark Knight: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Batman Forever (1995) Played by George Wallace
- Batman Returns (1992) Played by Michael Murphy
- Batman (1989) Played by Lee Wallace
- The Joker's Flying Saucer (1968) TV episode, Played by Byron Keith (as Mayor Linseed)
- Nora Clavicle and the Ladies' Crime Club (1968) TV episode, Played by Byron Keith (as Mayor Linseed)
- Batman's Anniversary (1967) TV episode, Played by Byron Keith (as Mayor Linseed)
- Deep Freeze (1966) TV episode, Played by Byron Keith (as Mayor Linseed)
- Green Ice (1966) TV episode, Played by Byron Keith (as Mayor Linseed)
Harvey Dent: [on TV] I don't know about Mr. Lau's travel arrangements, but I'm sure glad he's here.
The Chechen: I put word out. We hire the clown.
[looks at the others]
The Chechen: He was right. We have to fix real problems: Batman.
[They don't see Gordon enter]
Lt. James Gordon: Ah our boy looks good on the tube.
Salvatore Maroni: You sure you want to embarrass me in front of my friends, Lieutenant?
Lt. James Gordon: Don't worry. They're coming too.
[Other cops enter and arrest the mobsters in the restaurant. Cuts to various locations in Gotham City, as the police do a massive round up of the mobsters in town. We see Stephens loading one thug into a police car, underneath an 'L' line, saying]
Detective Stephens: Have a nice trip. See you next fall.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.