Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cameron Foster (Character)
from "State of Play" (2003)
- State of Play (2009) Played by Helen Mirren (as Cameron Lynne)
- "State of Play"
- Episode #1.6 (2003) TV episode, Played by Bill Nighy
- Episode #1.5 (2003) TV episode, Played by Bill Nighy
- Episode #1.4 (2003) TV episode, Played by Bill Nighy
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by Bill Nighy
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Bill Nighy
Cameron Foster: Come in !
[Cal enters Cameron's office]
Cameron Foster: Cal McCaffrey, Yvonne Shaps, legal executive. As from now, Yvonne will be making all my headline decisions for me.
Yvonne Shaps: Nowhere near true. I'm here to avoid us printing material that invites more writs than readers. I've withdrawn the appeal against the injunction.
Cal McCaffrey: Oh... great first move.
Yvonne Shaps: On the grounds that we shouldn't be spending legals defending a story that couldn't defend itself.
Cal McCaffrey: That story is good. It's better than good.
Yvonne Shaps: Bits of it are. You can't accuse an international corporation of murder without evidence !
Cal McCaffrey: Implying responsibility.
Yvonne Shaps: You paid an anonymous source for a briefcase containing instructions for the assassination of Sonia Baker.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.