Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alex Drake (Character)
from "Ashes to Ashes" (2008)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Ashes to Ashes"
- Episode #3.8 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.7 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.6 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.5 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.4 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
[Alex Drake claimed, untruthfully, that she used to work as a prostitute before joining the police force, just to see what Gene's reaction would be]
DI Alex Drake: I'm not a hooker. But if I was, d'you know something, Gene? You could never, ever afford me.
DCI Gene Hunt: You might talk with a plum in your gob, love, but I would rather go with one of those whores than waste my money on some bitter, twisted, messed-up, clenched-arse toffee-nosed bitch like you.
[Alex slaps Gene very hard across the face, sending him sprawling]
DCI Gene Hunt: You feel better now?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.