Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alex Drake (Character)
from "Ashes to Ashes" (2008)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Ashes to Ashes"
- Episode #3.8 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.7 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.6 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.5 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
- Episode #3.4 (2010) TV episode, Played by Keeley Hawes
Doctor: [Picture of surgeon on TV] Alex, this is Samuel Gerard, I'm your surgeon.
Alex Drake: Surgeon? That's good, that's very good.
Doctor: We've managed to stop the bleeding in your brain, but there's an infection. A rather nasty infection. Now, I need you to listen, Alex, because I know your periphery senses are returning. We're administering these super-antibiotics. And they're very strong. Fifty ml is the limit, ok? So you've got to fight this infection. Show us how strong you are.
Alex Drake: Then what?
Doctor: It's kill or cure time, Alex. Fifty ml and it's over.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.