Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alfred de Musset (Character)
from The Children of the Century (1999)
- The Children of the Century (1999) Played by Benoît Magimel
... aka "Les enfants du siècle" - France (original title)
... aka "Children of the Century" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
- Victor Schoelcher, l'abolition (1998) (TV) Played by Didier Sauvegrain
- Impromptu (1991) Played by Mandy Patinkin (as Alfred De Musset)
... aka "Chopin My Love" - Belgium (English title) (video title)
- "Notorious Woman"
- Conflict (1974) TV episode, Played by Shane Briant
- George Who? (1973) Played by Yves Rénier
... aka "George qui?" - France (original title)
- La misère et la gloire (1965) (TV) Played by Guy Moigne
- George Sandin salongissa (1960) (TV) Played by Heikki Värtsi
- A Song to Remember (1945) Played by George Macready (as Alfred DeMusset)
- La Malibran (1944) Played by Jean Cocteau
- Pontcarral, colonel d'empire (1942) Played by Georges Lequesne
- Camille (1936) Played by John Bryan
- Farewell Waltz (1934) Played by Albert Hörrmann (as Alfred De Musset)
... aka "Abschiedswalzer" - Germany (original title)
Alfred De Musset: [taking a section of manuscript] Her memoirs? Am I in it?
Editor: No! It's, it's about her childhood. I expect you come in later, after she chews up her husband, and about a hundred other fellows.
Alfred De Musset: It's true, she's a cannibal. She would drink the blood of her children from the skull of her lover, and not feel so much as a stomach-ache.
Editor: Alfred, go home - put it into verse - I'll publish it - and then and only then will you get paid.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.