Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Loneliest Movie Characters
- Handgun Specialists
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Sexiest Male Movie Characters
- Movie Character Redemption
- Movie characters that are really bad at what they do!
- Brendan Gleeson: Fat? Ugly? Old? GREAT!
- Drink with the Irish... Sláinte!
- The Narrators
- I'd Drink with ...
from In Bruges (2008)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
Ken: That there is called the Gruuthuse Museum.
Ray: They all have funny names, don't they?
Ken: Yes, Flemish. In here it says, 'The Belgians twice sheltered fugitive English Kings from being murdered, 1471 and 1651.'
Ray: I used to hate history, didn't you? It's all just a load of stuff that's already happened.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.