Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Governor Danforth (Character)
from The Crucible (1996)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "American Masters"
- None Without Sin (2003) TV episode, Played by George Bartenieff (as Danforth)
- The Crucible (1996) Played by Paul Scofield (as Judge Thomas Danforth)
- The Crucible (1980) (TV) Played by Eric Porter
- "Il crogiuolo" Played by Carlo D'Angelo (as Vice Governatore Danforth)
- Episode #1.2 (1971) TV episode, Played by Carlo D'Angelo (as Vice Governatore Danforth)
- The Crucible (1967) (TV) Played by Melvyn Douglas
- Hexenjagd (1960) (TV) Played by Paul Dahlke (as Danforth)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Crucible (1959) TV episode, Played by Noel Willman (as Danforth)
- The Crucible (1957) Played by Raymond Rouleau
... aka "Les sorcières de Salem" - France (original title)
Abigail Williams: A women comes to my bed every night now and tears out my eyes.
Judge Danforth: Can you make out who she may be?
Abigail Williams: I believe she be Reverend John Hale's wife sir.
Judge Danforth: You must be mistaken my child. The wife of a minister be unlikely...
Abigail Williams: Satan may reach anyone sir.
Judge Sewall: Absolutely no one in the world is safe? Is that your meaning?
Judge Danforth: You are mistaken child. Understand me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.