Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Governor Danforth (Character)
from The Crucible (1996)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "American Masters"
- None Without Sin (2003) TV episode, Played by George Bartenieff (as Danforth)
- The Crucible (1996) Played by Paul Scofield (as Judge Thomas Danforth)
- The Crucible (1980) (TV) Played by Eric Porter
- The Crucible (1967) (TV) Played by Melvyn Douglas
- Hexenjagd (1960) (TV) Played by Paul Dahlke (as Danforth)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Crucible (1959) TV episode, Played by Noel Willman (as Danforth)
- The Crucible (1957) Played by Raymond Rouleau
... aka "Les sorcières de Salem" - France (original title)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.