Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Princess Aouda (Character)
from Around the World in Eighty Days (1956)
- "Willy Fog 2" (1993) TV series Played by Gloria Cámara (as Romy)
- "Around the World in 80 Days"
- Episode #1.3 (1990) TV episode, Played by Julia Nickson
- Episode #1.2 (1989) TV episode, Played by Julia Nickson
- Episode #1.1 (1989) TV episode, Played by Julia Nickson
- "Around the World with Willy Fog" Played by Rebecca Forstadt (as Romy) / Miki Takahashi (as Romy) / Amaya Uranga (as Romy)
... aka "La vuelta al mundo de Willy Fog" - Spain (original title)
- What a Difference a Day Makes (1982) TV episode, Played by Rebecca Forstadt (as Romy)
- La apuesta (1981) TV episode, Played by Gloria Cámara (as Romy)
- Bon voyage (1981) TV episode, Played by Gloria Cámara (as Romy)
- Le tour du monde en 80 jours (1979) (TV) Played by Arielle Sémenoff (as Aouada)
- "Have Gun - Will Travel"
- Fogg Bound (1960) TV episode, Played by Arlene McQuade
- Around the World in Eighty Days (1956) Played by Shirley MacLaine
... aka "Michael Todd's Around the World in 80 Days" - USA (complete title)
- Die Reise um die Erde in 80 Tagen (1919) Played by Anita Berber (as Aouda)
... aka "Around the World in 80 Days" - USA (informal literal English title)
[English theme song]
Fog: Fogg, I'm the one who made the bet, and I know we'll be exactly right on time! Fogg is my name and I could play with my life in many ways, that's what they say!
Rigodon: Here I am! I'm Rigadon!
Tico: I'm Tico, the mascot!
Romy: It's my turn, the gentle touch / I'm Romy, they love me so much!
Fog: Hey, now the story must go on, 'cause a lot of time has gone, we must be ready to go away!
Chorus: Eighty days around the world / We'll find the pot of gold / just sitting where the rainbow's ending! / Time, we'll fight against the time / and we'll fly on the white wings of the wind! / Eighty days around the world / No, we won't say a word / before the ship is really back! / Round, round, all around the world / Round, all around the world / Round, all around the world / Round, all around the world!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.