Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Brideshead 'Bridey' (Character)
from "Brideshead Revisited" (1981)
- Brideshead Revisited (2008) Played by Ed Stoppard (as Bridey Flyte)
- "Brideshead Revisited"
- Brideshead Revisited (1981) TV episode, Played by Simon Jones
- A Twitch Upon the Thread (1981) TV episode, Played by Simon Jones
- Brideshead Deserted (1981) TV episode, Played by Simon Jones
- Julia (1981) TV episode, Played by Simon Jones
- A Blow Upon a Bruise (1981) TV episode, Played by Simon Jones
Charles Ryder: D'you know, Bridey. If ever I thought about becoming a Catholic, I'd only have to talk to you for five minutes to be cured. You manage to reduce what seem quite sensible propositions to stark nonsense.
Lord Brideshead 'Bridey': It's odd you should say that. I've heard it before from other people. It's one of the reasons why I don't think I'd have made a good priest. It's something in the way my mind works, I suppose.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.