Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Hogan (Character)
from "Valerie" (1986)
... aka "The Hogan Family" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "Valerie's Family" - USA (third season title)
- Ho, Ho, Hogans (1991) TV episode, Played by Jason Bateman
- Isn't It Romantic? (1991) TV episode, Played by Jason Bateman
- A Family Affair (1991) TV episode, Played by Jason Bateman
- A Sneaking Suspicion (1991) TV episode, Played by Jason Bateman
- The Best of Friends, Worst of Times (1990) TV episode, Played by Jason Bateman
Sandy Hogan: I just want you to remember something. We are all very lucky to be alive.
Willie Hogan: I don't feel very lucky.
Mark Hogan: Yeah, me neither.
David Hogan: Yeah, but you are. I mean, we all are.
Michael Hogan: How's that, Dave?
David Hogan: Uh, no, nothing.
Michael Hogan: No, no no. Come on, come on. You seem to be handling this better than your brothers.
David Hogan: Well, I remember driving down the street, seeing our house on fire and, uh, not knowing where you were. I never felt so lonely. I mean that is the most frightened that I have ever been. And as I ran, I prayed. Dear God, I just lost my mother. Don't take them too.
Sandy Hogan: [touched] Oh, Dave.
David Hogan: But when I came up and I saw you all standing there all together, and ok... I never felt so lucky. So, uh, happy. Even while I was watching our house go up in flames. Well, are we gonna have dinner or what?
See more »