Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cal McCaffrey (Character)
from "State of Play" (2003)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Videos|
- State of Play (2009) Played by Russell Crowe (as Cal McAffrey)
- "State of Play"
- Episode #1.6 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Simm
- Episode #1.5 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Simm
- Episode #1.4 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Simm
- Episode #1.3 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Simm
- Episode #1.2 (2003) TV episode, Played by John Simm
- "Hollywood's Top Ten"
- Russell Crowe Movies (2010) TV episode, Played by Russell Crowe (as Cal McAffrey)
Cal McAffrey: Mornin'...
Cameron Lynne: So? Where are we, was he nobbing her or not?
Cal McAffrey: Morning, Cam...
Cameron Lynne: That's funny about you. Every time your friend runs for re-election or conducts a hearing, you drop his name to me until we give him some coverage... but he finally does something that actually might sell some newspapers, you render mute. It's, it's - incongruous!
Cal McAffrey: No, it's not... it's inconsistent.
Cameron Lynne: Pfff, don't be an ass. What do you think? Those are the ideas for our facelift. I know, I know... it's crap! Our new owners have this odd idea that we ought to be turning a profit.
Cal McAffrey: Yeah, well I hear our online site is doing great. I mean, not that I get to notice that sort of thing. I've been here what, uhh... fifteen years? I use a sixteen year old computer... she's been here fifteen minutes and she can launch a Russian satellite with the gear she's got.
Cameron Lynne: Yeah, she told me you behaved like a pig.
Cal McAffrey: That's too strong.
Cameron Lynne: Well, pig-ish.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.