Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nadezhda Krupskaya (Character)
from Stalin (1992) (TV)
- Stalin: Inside the Terror (2003) (TV) Played by Natalya Orlova (as Krupskayarlova)
- Taurus (2001) Played by Mariya Kuznetsova (as Krupskaya)
... aka "Telets" - Russia (original title)
- All My Lenins (1997) Played by Helene Vannari
... aka "Minu Leninid" - Estonia (original title)
- Stalin (1992) (TV) Played by Miriam Margolyes (as Krupskaya)
- "Screen Two"
- The Kremlin, Farewell (1990) TV episode, Played by Polly Walker (as Nadja)
- Lenin in Paris (1981) Played by Valentina Svetlova (as Nadja) / Valentina Svetlova (as Nadeshda Konstantinovna Krupskaya)
... aka "Lenin v Parizhe" - Soviet Union (original title)
- "Les dossiers de l'écran"
- Staline-Trotsky: Le pouvoir et la révolution (1979) TV episode, Played by Maria Meriko (as Kroupskaia)
- Nadezhda (1974) Played by Natalya Belokhvostikova
... aka "Hope" - International (English title) (literal title)
- "Fall of Eagles"
- The Last Tsar (1974) TV episode, Played by Lynn Farleigh
- Absolute Beginners (1974) TV episode, Played by Lynn Farleigh (as Krupskaya)
- Nicholas and Alexandra (1971) Played by Vivian Pickles (as Mme. Krupskaya)
- Ten Days That Shook the World (1967) (TV) Played by Janet Suzman (as Krupskaya)
- Lenin v Polshe (1966) Played by Anna Lisyanskaya (as Krupskaya)
- Na odnoy planete (1965) Played by Emma Popova
- Andzamb tchanachum em (1958) Played by Maria Pastukhova
- Rasskazy o Lenine (1958) Played by Maria Pastukhova (as Krupskaya)
- V dni oktyabrya (1958) Played by V. Brener (as Krupskaya)
- Prolog (1956) Played by Maria Pastukhova (as N.K. Krupskaya)
- Lenin in 1918 (1939) Played by Z. Dobina (as Nadyezda Konstantinovna Krupskaya)
... aka "Lenin v 1918 godu" - Soviet Union (original title)
Vladimir Lenin: [depressed] In the last ten years I've spent... three months in Russia. I'm out of fashion. No one's wearing me this year, hmmm? I talk and no one listens, and I write and no one reads. Think what we'll be like in 10 or 15 years. Emigres go off their heads in the end, you know.
Mme. Krupskaya: No!
Vladimir Lenin: Mad old cranks with no money, no country, always worrying about the laundry, complaining when the mail's late, being ill in charity hospitals, and buried with paupers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.