Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Felix Faust (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Quid Pro Quo (2015) TV episode, Played by Mark Margolis
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Misplaced (2012) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Criss-Cross Conspiracy! (2010) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- Evil Under the Sea! (2008) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- The Balance (2005) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
- Paradise Lost: Part II (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
- Paradise Lost (2002) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
- "The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians"
- Brainchild/The Case of the Stolen Super Powers (1985) TV episode, Played by Peter Cullen
Felix Faust: [Regarding the Library of Tartarus] Incredible. Wouldn't you agree, princess? The lost scrolls of Herculaneum, Merlin's juvenilia, Pierre Menard's Don Quixote... Dark tomes that make the Necronomicon look like a children's book. There's enough arcana here to quench even my thirst for knowledge... At least for the next 5000 years or so. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.