Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Justice League" (2001)
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015) (V) Played by Sumalee Montano
... aka "DCU: Justice League - Throne of Atlantis" - USA (long title)
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Sword of the Atom! (2011) TV episode, Played by Sirena Irwin
- Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure! (2010) TV episode, Played by Sirena Irwin
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Downtime (2011) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie (as Queen Mera)
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Patriot (2010) TV episode, Played by Elena Satine
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- The Terror Beyond: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Kristin Bauer van Straten
- The Terror Beyond (2003) TV episode, Played by Kristin Bauer van Straten
- The Enemy Below: Part II (2001) TV episode, Played by Kristin Bauer van Straten
- The Enemy Below (2001) TV episode, Played by Kristin Bauer van Straten
Mera: I am Mera, wife of Orin, future king of the Seven Seas. The one you call Arthur Curry.
Lois Lane: A.C. got married. Aren't you just full of reveals?
Mera: Orin is finally embracing his destiny and leading his people.
Lois Lane: Hang on. "His people." Like, down under and not Australia? Anyway, I need to find Clark.
Mera: Certainly you're not a partner in his endeavors?
Lois Lane: Wow, some people get a ring on their finger, and everyone else's relationship just doesn't cut it.
Mera: Spoken like one who can't be satisfied by a man of her own kind. You desire those who are extraordinary - first Orin, then Oliver, now Clark.
Lois Lane: You've gotta be kidding me? Little Mermaid? Your prince and I dated for a day.
Mera: It's understandable that you seek that would seek a superior being companion. I'm just surprised that powerful men would choose someone of lesser ability.
Lois Lane: Listen, squid lips, you don't anything about me *or* Clark.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.