Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Knox (Character)
from Burke and Hare (2010)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Burke and Hare (2010) Played by Tom Wilkinson (as Doctor Robert Knox)
- The Doctor and the Devils (1985) Played by Timothy Dalton (as Doctor Thomas Rock)
- "El quinto jinete"
- El ladrón de cadáveres (1975) TV episode, Played by Jack Taylor (as Mac Farlane)
- Burke & Hare (1972) Played by Harry Andrews
... aka "The Bodysnatchers" - USA (alternative title)
- "Mystery and Imagination"
- The Body Snatcher (1966) TV episode, Played by Ian Holm (as MacFarlane)
- "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour"
... aka "Hitchcock Hour" - Japan (English title)
- The McGregor Affair (1964) TV episode, Played by John Hoyt
- The Flesh and the Fiends (1960) Played by Peter Cushing (as Dr. Robert Knox)
... aka "Mania" - USA
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- The Anatomist (1956) TV episode, Played by Alastair Sim
- The Anatomist (1956) (TV) Played by Alastair Sim
- Horror Maniacs (1948) Played by Arnold Bell (as Dr. Cox)
... aka "The Greed of William Hart" - UK (original title)
- The Body Snatcher (1945) Played by Henry Daniell (as Dr. Wolfe 'Toddy' MacFarlane)
... aka "Robert Louis Stevenson's 'The Body Snatcher'" - USA (complete title)
- The Anatomist (1939) (TV) Played by Andrew Cruickshank
Doctor Robert Knox: That's the third rotter I've had from McTavish and his gang of grave robbers in the last three weeks.
Doctor Robert Knox: I can't go on like this.
Patterson: Is there anything I can do Doctor?
Doctor Robert Knox: You could start praying, Patterson, for the one thing that could save us.
Patterson: And what's that sir?
Doctor Robert Knox: An enormous and awful calamity right here in Edinburgh. An accident or a - or a natural disaster. Something which generates the large numbers of cadavers I need for my work.
Patterson: Wouldn't that be nice sir?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.