Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Orville Wright (Character)
from Around the World in 80 Days (2004)
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) Played by Robert Ben Garant
... aka "Night at the Museum 2" - Australia, Singapore (English title), UK, USA (working title)
... aka "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Night Museum 2" - Japan (English title)
- The Wright Stuff (2005) Played by Scott Ingalls (as Orville) / Harrison Samuels (as Orville)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Midnight Snack (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Milano
- Around the World in 80 Days (2004) Played by Luke Wilson
- The Adventures of Ociee Nash (2003) Played by Sean Daniels
- Kitty Hawk: The Wright Brothers' Journey of Invention (2003) (TV) Played by Neil Armstrong
- "Time Squad"
- If It's Wright, It's Wrong/Recruitment Ad/Killing Time (2001) TV episode, Played by Bob Joles (as Orville)
- The Wright Brothers (1997) Played by Megan Murphy
- Voyagers (1982) TV episode, Played by Donald Petrie
- The Winds of Kitty Hawk (1978) (TV) Played by David Huffman
- "Les faucheurs de marguerites" (1974) TV series Played by Patrick Peuvion
- Wilbur and Orville: The First to Fly (1973) Played by James Keach
- "NET Playhouse"
- The Wright Brothers (1971) TV episode, Played by James Keach
- Jumbo - Ein Elefantenleben (1970) (TV) Played by Marty Feldman
- Swing Out, Sweet Land (1970) (TV) Played by Dan Rowan
... aka "John Wayne's Tribute to America" - USA (DVD box title)
- "The New 3 Stooges"
... aka "The Three Stooges - Cartoon Classics" - USA (DVD title)
- A Flycycle Built for Two (????) TV episode, Played by Moe Howard
- "You Are There"
- The First Flight of the Wright Brothers (December 17, 1903) (1955) TV episode, Played by William Prince
- Conquest of the Air (1936) Played by Charles Hickman
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.