Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sarah Reeves Merrin (Character)
from "Time of Your Life" (1999)
- "Time of Your Life"
- The Time They Found a Solution (2000) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- The Time She Made a Temporary Decision (2000) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- The Time They Cheated (2000) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- The Time They Were Scared of the City (2000) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- The Time Everything Changed (2000) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt
- "Party of Five"
- Bye, Bye, Love (1999) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt (as Sarah Reeves)
- Naked (1999) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt (as Sarah Reeves)
- Don't Let Go (1999) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt (as Sarah Reeves)
- Otherwise Engaged (1999) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt (as Sarah Reeves)
- Haunted (1999) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Love Hewitt (as Sarah Reeves)
Bailey Salinger: So, any we're just sitting there having dinner as usual when he just walks in, like... "Hello, I'm your grandfather". And nobody knew what to say, you know? And I really don't know what it means, that he... just showed up. Maybe I... I guilted him into wanting to meet them. But then... can we trust him? You know, is he gonna stick around? The guy's definiately got a history of flaking out on people, that's for sure. Take off your jacket.
Sarah Reeves: I wasn't planning on staying. And apparently neither are you.
Bailey Salinger: What?
Sarah Reeves: I ran into Warren Danziger today at the coffeehouse. He had a message for you. He said that he got into New Hampshire State too, and if you were looking for a roommate... And I said, "what are you talking about? You know, Bailey's not going back east for school after graduation this coming May. He's staying here in San Francisco." But apparently that's not what your guidence counselor told him.
Bailey Salinger: [sighs] Okay. First of all... first of all when I applied for Hampshire State, you and I, we weren't even... we weren't even together yet, and... I never thought I would get into that place. It was like this huge long shot. Really. Okay... yes. Yes, I got accepted.
Sarah Reeves: But you're not going to go, right?
Bailey Salinger: Well... I want to. I want to get out of here and make a fresh start. Start my life all over again... away from here... and away from this life.
Sarah Reeves: [angered] God...
Bailey Salinger: Sarah, listen... before you get upset, I know what you're thinking. And... and you have to know that me going away to college isn't going to change anything between us at all.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.