Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Of Mice and Men (1992)
- Of Mice and Men (1992) Played by Sherilyn Fenn (as Curley's Wife)
- Of Mice and Men (1981) (TV) Played by Cassie Yates (as Curley's Wife)
- Möss och människor (1977) (TV) Played by Lis Nilheim (as Curley's Wife)
- Von Mäusen und Menschen (1968) (TV) Played by Ingmar Zeisberg (as Mrs. Curley)
- Of Mice and Men (1968) (TV) Played by Joey Heatherton (as Curly's Wife)
- Of Mice and Men (1939) Played by Betty Field (as Mae Jackson)
Mae: Thanks for sending the big guy out. I gotta talk to you.
Slim: You got nothing to say to me.
Mae: Please, Slim. I gotta talk to somebody or I'll go crazy. Please let me. I ain't meant to live like this. I'd leave this place only I got no money. My Mother won't take me back. I only married Curley 'cause I wanted to get away from her. Maybe I oughtn't a be saying this but I don't like Curley.
Mae, Slim: No you oughtn't. You oughtn't a be here. You oughtn't a talk to me or to any guy on the ranch. Go on back to the house where you belong. I don't want to listen to your troubles. You got no troubles except what you bring on yourself. Go on, lady.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.