Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
General Hans Krebs (Character)
from Die letzte Schlacht (2005) (TV)
- Die letzte Schlacht (2005) (TV) Played by Christian Redl
- Downfall (2004) Played by Rolf Kanies
... aka "Der Untergang" - Germany (original title)
- "War and Remembrance"
- Part 12 (1989) TV episode, Played by Heinz Weiss (as Lt. Gen. Hans Krebs)
- The Bunker (1981) (TV) Played by Barry Jackson (as Krebs)
- Hitler: The Last Ten Days (1973) Played by Robert Rietty (as Gen.Krebs) / Adolfo Celi (as Gen. Krebs)
- "ITV Saturday Night Theatre"
- The Death of Adolph Hitler (1973) TV episode, Played by Michael Turner (as General Krebs)
- Le bunker (1972) (TV) Played by Robert Party (as Hans Krebs)
- The Last Ten Days (1955) Played by Herbert Herbe
... aka "Der letzte Akt" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "The Last Act" - International (English title) (literal title)
Generalfeldmarschall Wilhelm Keitel: Even at the risk of repeating myself, the Ninth army must be withdrawn, otherwise it is surrounded and wiped out! We must now...
Adolf Hitler: The Ninth army will not retreat. Tell Busse to fight where he stands.
Generaloberst Alfred Jodl: My Führer, then the Ninth army will be lost.
Adolf Hitler: We will repel the Soviet troops advancing to the North and East, with a relentless and almighty assault.
Generaloberst Alfred Jodl: With what force, my Führer?
Adolf Hitler: Steiner's force will attack from the North and unite with the Ninth army.
General der Infanterie Hans Krebs: The Ninth Army is unable to move North; the enemy army outnumbers us ten to one.
Adolf Hitler: Wenck: he will support them with the Twelfth Army.
Generaloberst Alfred Jodl: But my Führer, the Twelfth Army is heading west to the Elbe.
Adolf Hitler: Then tell the army to turn around!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.