Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ned Ashton (Character)
from "General Hospital" (1963)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)|
- "General Hospital" Played by Wally Kurth (as Ned Ashton #2) / Kurt McKinney (as Ned Ashton #1)
- Episode #1.13876 (2017) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode #1.13867 (2017) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode #1.13863 (2017) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode dated 10 July 2017 (2017) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode dated 7 July 2017 (2017) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- "The City" (1995) TV series Played by Brian d'Arcy James
Dr. Monica Quartermaine: I have to admit what I heard today made me change my mind about Skye's guilt.
Tracy Quartermaine: Oh - how mealy-mouthed are you?
Dr. Monica Quartermaine: What...
Ned Ashton: What's wrong, mother? All your attempts at making Skye look like a sociopathic killer blowing up in your face? It's the least you deserve.
Edward Quartermaine #3: I warned you about turning against Skye on the stand, now, didn't I?
Tracy Quartermaine: How can you be so protective of an outsider?
Dr. Alan Quartermaine: Skye's more part of this family then you'll ever be.
Dr. Monica Quartermaine: If your feelings are hurt, why don't you go someplace and recuperate - like another planet for a very long time.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.