Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ned Ashton (Character)
from "General Hospital" (1963)
- "General Hospital" Played by Wally Kurth (as Ned Ashton #2) / Kurt McKinney (as Ned Ashton #1)
- Episode #1.12731 (2013) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode #1.12722 (2013) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode #1.12694 (2012) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode #1.12693 (2012) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- Episode #1.11438 (2007) TV episode, Played by Wally Kurth
- "The City" (1995) TV series Played by Brian d'Arcy James
Ned Ashton: Alan, how is he?
Dr. Alan Quartermaine: We almost lost him in the ambulance.
Tracy Quartermaine: He's not going to die.
Dr. Alan Quartermaine: You'd like nothing better, would you?
Tracy Quartermaine: What a terrible thing to say.
Dr. Alan Quartermaine: Why? You almost let him die at your feet before, didn't you?
Tracy Quartermaine: Oh, Alan, please.
Ned Ashton: Let's not talk about this right now.
Dr. Alan Quartermaine: Except this time he has medicine, doesn't he?
Tracy Quartermaine: That is uncalled for.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.