Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Squire Allworthy (Character)
from Tom Jones (1963)
- "The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling"
- Episode #1.5 (1997) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Whitrow
- Episode #1.4 (1997) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Whitrow
- Episode #1.3 (1997) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Whitrow
- Episode #1.2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Whitrow
- Episode #1.1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Benjamin Whitrow
- Tom Jones (1996) (TV) Played by David Aler (as Allworthy)
- The Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones (1976) Played by William Mervyn (as Squire Alworthy)
- Tom Jones (1963) Played by George Devine
- Tom Jones (1917) Played by Wyndham Guise
Squire Allworthy: [Mr. Allworthy, in his sickbed after his carriage accident has brought him to death's door, prepares to tell his will to assorted members of the household. Tom Jones weeps at his bedside] Do not grieve, my dear nephew. Do not grieve.
Tom Jones: Sir, you cannot die!
Squire Allworthy: Death comes to us all, Tom. I've asked you here to tell you my will. Nephew Blifil, I leave you heir to my whole estate, with three exceptions. To you my dear Tom, I have given an estate of 800 pounds a year, together with a thousand pounds in ready money...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.