Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet (Character)
from Santa Fe Trail (1940)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- The Battle of Gettysburg (2008) (TV) Played by Allen Brenner (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Lincoln and Lee at Antietam: The Cost of Freedom (2006) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Gettysburg: Three Days of Destiny (2004) (V) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as General James Longstreet)
- Gods and Generals (2003) Played by Bruce Boxleitner (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- "The Jeff Foxworthy Show"
- Foxworthy Shall Rise Again (1997) TV episode, Played by Keene Curtis (as General Longstreet)
- Gettysburg (1993) Played by Tom Berenger (as Lieut. Gen. James Longstreet)
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- Our American Heritage: Gentleman's Decision (1961) TV episode, Played by Jay Barney (as General Longstreet)
- Lee at Gettysburg (1957) TV episode, Played by Bruce Gordon
- Santa Fe Trail (1940) Played by Frank Wilcox (as James Longstreet)
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: [Longstreet and his staff have ridden too far forward immediately following Pickett's Charge; a cannon blast almost kills Goree] God!
[Goree slowly gets up]
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: How are you, T.J.?
Cap. Thomas J. Goree: I'm tolerable, sir.
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: [looks across the battlefield to Cemetery Ridge and sighs] They ain't comin'. Too bad.
Cap. Thomas J. Goree: [Goree looks in the same direction] Yes, sir. General... I'll tell you plain. There are times when you worry me.
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: Well...
Cap. Thomas J. Goree: No good tryin' to get yourself killed, General. The Lord'll come for you in His own good time.
Maj. G. Moxley Sorrel: What are your orders, sir?
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: [sighs] Prepare for a defense, but... the Yankees ain't comin'. Come on, boys.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.