Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet (Character)
from Santa Fe Trail (1940)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- The Battle of Gettysburg (2008) (TV) Played by Allen Brenner (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Lincoln and Lee at Antietam: The Cost of Freedom (2006) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Gettysburg: Three Days of Destiny (2004) (V) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as General James Longstreet)
- Gods and Generals (2003) Played by Bruce Boxleitner
- "The Jeff Foxworthy Show"
- Foxworthy Shall Rise Again (1997) TV episode, Played by Keene Curtis (as General Longstreet)
- Gettysburg (1993) Played by Tom Berenger
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- Our American Heritage: Gentleman's Decision (1961) TV episode, Played by Jay Barney (as General Longstreet)
- Lee at Gettysburg (1957) TV episode, Played by Bruce Gordon
- Santa Fe Trail (1940) Played by Frank Wilcox (as James Longstreet)
General Robert E. Lee: Gen. Longstreet, do you mind if I accompany you?
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: Not at all. I am very glad to have you with us, Sir.
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: The heat reminds me of Mexico.
General Robert E. Lee: Yes, but the air was very dry.
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: That was a good outfit. I remember storming the ramparts of Chapultepec with old George Pickett, REynolds, my old friend Ulysses Sam Grant. There was some good men in that army.
General Robert E. Lee: Yes sir, there were indeed.
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: Some of those men are waiting for us now up ahead on those ridges.
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: I don't know. I sometimes feel troubled. Those fellas - those boys in blue - they never quite seem the enemy.
General Robert E. Lee: I know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.