Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet (Character)
from Santa Fe Trail (1940)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Battle of Gettysburg (2008) (TV) Played by Allen Brenner (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Lincoln and Lee at Antietam: The Cost of Freedom (2006) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Gettysburg: Three Days of Destiny (2004) (V) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as General James Longstreet)
- Gods and Generals (2003) Played by Bruce Boxleitner (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- "The Jeff Foxworthy Show"
... aka "Somewhere in America" - , USA (working title)
- Foxworthy Shall Rise Again (1997) TV episode, Played by Keene Curtis (as General Longstreet)
- Gettysburg (1993) Played by Tom Berenger (as Lieut. Gen. James Longstreet)
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- Our American Heritage: Gentleman's Decision (1961) TV episode, Played by Jay Barney (as General Longstreet)
- Lee at Gettysburg (1957) TV episode, Played by Bruce Gordon
- Santa Fe Trail (1940) Played by Frank Wilcox (as James Longstreet)
[Longstreet is briefing the commanders before the final charge]
Brig. Gen. J. Johnston Pettigrew: Johnston Pettigrew, University of North Carolina.
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet: Yes, General; your fame as a scholar precedes you. They still speak of your grades at North Carolina with reverence and awe. I understand you've written a book.
Brig. Gen. J. Johnston Pettigrew: A minor work; if the General would care to read it...
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet: Yes, General, I would like that very much.
Brig. Gen. J. Johnston Pettigrew: Captain, fetch a copy of my book from the wagon.
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet: Excuse me, General, but I don't think I will have time to read it today.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.