Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Gen. James Longstreet (Character)
from Santa Fe Trail (1940)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- The Battle of Gettysburg (2008) (TV) Played by Allen Brenner (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Lincoln and Lee at Antietam: The Cost of Freedom (2006) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as Gen. James Longstreet)
- Gettysburg: Three Days of Destiny (2004) (V) Played by Ronald A. Hawkins (as General James Longstreet)
- Gods and Generals (2003) Played by Bruce Boxleitner
- "The Jeff Foxworthy Show"
- Foxworthy Shall Rise Again (1997) TV episode, Played by Keene Curtis (as General Longstreet)
- Gettysburg (1993) Played by Tom Berenger
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- Our American Heritage: Gentleman's Decision (1961) TV episode, Played by Jay Barney (as General Longstreet)
- Lee at Gettysburg (1957) TV episode, Played by Bruce Gordon
- Santa Fe Trail (1940) Played by Frank Wilcox (as James Longstreet)
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: [Lee and Longstreet are discussing Harrison's report on the Union army on the night of 30 June] He says the lead element is here with the Third Corps...
[he points on the map]
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: ... the Sixth right behind...
[he points to a different spot]
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: ... supported by a column of Federal cavalry. Seven corps altogether. The First and Eleventh are above Taneytown, and there's more cavalry two hours east. There may be as many as 100,000 altogether.
General Robert E. Lee: Do you believe the man, this Mr. Harrison?
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: No choice. Oh, you remember him, sir; the actor from Mississippi?
General Robert E. Lee: An actor? We move on the word of an actor?
Lieutenant General James Longstreet: Can't afford not to.
General Robert E. Lee: [Lee takes off his glasses and sits down in a camp chair] There would be some word from General Stuart. General Stuart would not leave us blind.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.