Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Neville Chamberlain (Character)
from Into the Storm (2009) (TV)
- "Upstairs Downstairs"
- A Faraway Country About Which We Know Nothing (2012) TV episode, Played by Nicolas Chagrin (as The Rt Hon. Neville Chamberlain)
- The King's Speech (2010) Played by Roger Parrott
- Into the Storm (2009) (TV) Played by Jack Shepherd
... aka "Into the Storm: Churchill at War" - Australia (DVD title), USA (DVD title)
- An American Carol (2008) Played by Oliver Muirhead
- Dunkirk (2004) (TV) Played by Christopher Good (as Neville Chamberlain MP)
- Rules of the Game (1998) TV episode, Played by Roger Brierley
- "Heil Honey I'm Home!"
- Episode #1.1 (1990) TV episode, Played by Patrick Cargill
- "The Kennedys of Massachusetts" (1990) TV series Played by Richard Clarke
- Countdown to War (1989) (TV) Played by Michael Aldridge
- "Winston Churchill: The Wilderness Years"
- What Price Churchill? (1981) TV episode, Played by Eric Porter
- The Long Tide of Surrender (1981) TV episode, Played by Eric Porter
- His Own Funeral (1981) TV episode, Played by Eric Porter
- The Flying Peril (1981) TV episode, Played by Eric Porter
- A Menace in the House (1981) TV episode, Played by Eric Porter
- Churchill and the Generals (1981) (TV) Played by Edward Jewesbury
- "The Waltons"
- The Hawk (1977) TV episode, Played by David Frankham
- The Gathering Storm (1974) (TV) Played by Robin Bailey
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Gathering Storm (#24.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- "Roads to Freedom"
- The Reprieve: Part 3 (1970) TV episode, Played by Michael Goodliffe
- The Reprieve: Part 2 (1970) TV episode, Played by Michael Goodliffe
- The Reprieve: Part 1 (1970) TV episode, Played by Michael Goodliffe
- "Robert Montgomery Presents"
- The Week the World Stood Still (1957) TV episode, Played by Richard Bowler
- Citizen Kane (1941) Played by E.G. Miller
Neville Chamberlain: [1936: Germany is rapidly re-arming. Yet Britain's leaders continue to ignore Churchill's calls for increased spending on Britain's armed forces] If there's any danger to this country, it's *Winston*. He's the war-monger, not Hitler! If this country is ever dragged into another conflict with Germany, it will be precisely because of his irresponsible belligerence! See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.