Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Deputy Travis Junior (Character)
from "Reno 911!" (2003)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "Reno 911!"
- Wiegel's Couple's Therapy (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Ben Garant
- Secret Santa (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Ben Garant
- The Midnight Swingers (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Ben Garant
- Viacom Grinch (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Ben Garant
- Deputy Dance (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Ben Garant
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) Played by Robert Ben Garant
... aka "Reno 911!: Miami: The Movie" - USA (complete title)
Reading Ron: [recording Reading Ron's kids show] We're rolling right now and when we roll we go on out on streets and we see what people are doing on their yards and on the streets. Some of them are watering their grasses, some people are...
Deputy Travis Junior: Got a prostitute right here.
[cuts and Reading Ron explains]
Reading Ron: If we see a prostitute, just say "a bucket". "I saw a bucket."
Deputy Travis Junior: "I saw a bucket."
[cuts again, but still now recording, and Reading Ron puts his hand on his face for being tired]
Deputy Travis Junior: Oh, look, there's a bucket goin' down on the Puerto Rican right there.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.