Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hunter S. Thompson (Character)
from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Reefer Madness: DVD (2012) TV episode, Played by Doug Walker (as Raoul Puke)
- We're Back! A Dinosaur Story (2009) TV episode, Played by Doug Walker (as Raoul Puke)
- The Rum Diary (2011) Played by Johnny Depp (as Kemp)
- "Bum Reviews"
... aka "Bum Reviews with Chester A. Bum" - USA (long title)
- Rango (2011) TV episode, Played by Doug Walker (as Raoul Puke)
- "The World's Astonishing News!"
... aka "Sekai Gyoten News" - USA (original title)
... aka "The World's Amazing News" - Japan (English title)
- A Bad Trip: Surgery Tragedy in Mexico (2009) TV episode, Played by Jeff Gordon
- Paper Cut (2004) Played by Will Crawford
- Ali (2001) Played by Lee Cummings (as Hunter Thompson)
- The Sunshine Deli and Grocery (2000) Played by H. Clark Kee
- "The Simpsons"
- Viva Ned Flanders (1999) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998) Played by Johnny Depp (as Raoul Duke)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (1980) Played by Bill Murray
- "The Directors"
- The Films of Terry Gilliam (2000) TV episode, Played by Johnny Depp (as Raoul Duke)
Dr. Gonzo: Hello? Hi Lucy, God bless. Yeah it's me. What? I dont know, I taught that bastard a lesson he'll never forget. What? No, not dead. But he won't be bothering anybody for a while. Yeah, I left him out there. I stomped him. I pulled all his teeth out.
Raoul Duke: [Narrating] I remember thinking 'Jesus, what a terrible thing to lay on someone with a head full of acid'.
Dr. Gonzo: But we have a problem. That bastard cashed a bad cheque downstairs and gave you as a reference. They'll be looking for both of you. Yeah I know. You can't judge a book by it's cover... some people are just basically rotten. Well the last thing in the world you want to do is call this hotel again. They'll trace the call and put you straight behind bars. Yeah I'm moving to the tropicana right away... when I get a room I'll let you know which one it is... I gotta get off. They probably have this phone tapped baby... Yeah I know it's horrible but it's all over now.
Dr. Gonzo: Oh my God... there's someone at the door. There's someone at the door!
[yelling and knocking things over]
Dr. Gonzo: Ahh! Ahh! I'm innocent! It was Duke! It was Duke!
Dr. Gonzo: Ahh! Ahh! Don't put that thing on me! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! aaah... aah... ah...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.