Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary Morstan (Character)
from Sherlock Holmes (2009)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- The Sign of Three (2013) TV episode, Played by Amanda Abbington
- The Empty Hearse (????) TV episode, Played by Amanda Abbington
- Holmes & Watson. Madrid Days (2012) Played by Leticia Dolera (as Mary Watson)
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011) Played by Kelly Reilly (as Mary Watson)
- Sherlock Holmes (2009) Played by Kelly Reilly
- The Sign of Four (1987) (TV) Played by Jenny Seagrove (as Miss Mary Morstan)
- The Sign of Four (1983) (TV) Played by Cherie Lunghi
- Priklyucheniya Sherloka Kholmsa i doktora Vatsona: Sokrovishcha Agry (1983) (TV) Played by Yekaterina Zinchenko (as Miss Mary Morstan)
... aka "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson: The Treasures of Agra" - International (English title) (informal literal title)
- The Seven-Per-Cent Solution (1976) Played by Samantha Eggar (as Mary Morstan Watson)
- "Les grands détectives"
- Sherlock Holmes: Le signe des quatre (1974) TV episode, Played by Gila von Weitershausen
- Sherlock Holmes: Le signe des quatre (????) TV episode, Played by Gila von Weitershausen
- "Sherlock Holmes"
- The Sign of Four (1968) TV episode, Played by Ann Bell
- The Sign of Four: Sherlock Holmes' Greatest Case (1932) Played by Isla Bevan
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes (1929) Played by Betty Lawford (as Mary Watson)
- The Sign of Four (1923) Played by Isobel Elsom
Sherlock Holmes: There is a toxin, refined from the nectar of the rhododendron ponticum. It's quite infamous in the region of Turkey bordering the Black Sea for its ability to induce an apparently mortal paralysis. Enough to deceive even a medical mind as tenacious and well-trained as yours. It's known locally as...
Mary Morstan: [noticing] What's wrong with Gladstone?
Sherlock Holmes: ...mad honey disease. Oh, he's just demonstrating the very effect I've just described. He doesn't mind.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.