Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Katz (Character)
from "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist" (1995)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Saving Private Brian (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- "Help Me Help You"
- Fun Run (2006) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist"
- Uncle Nothing (2002) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Bakery Ben (2002) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Lerapy (2002) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Big TV (1999) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Garden (1999) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- "South Park"
- Summer Sucks (1998) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- "Mr. Show with Bob and David"
... aka "Mr. Show" - USA (short title)
- Bush Is a Pussy (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
Dave: Y'know, I was reading this, uh, old questionnaire when I was little, and it asked us, if we could have the powers of any superhero, who would it be?
Dr. Katz: Yeah.
Dave: It had the A, B, C. Superman, the Green Lantern, and I'll never forget this: "C" was Aquaman. Now, who's gonna pick "C", doc? Who would want to be Aquaman? The powers are only good underwater. You can't be- what can you do underwater? Okay, I could see: You're swimmin' underwater, that's nice, and you can breathe in the water. Okay, that gets a little boring after a while. But then, you can talk to the fish. What the hell would you want to say to a fish, doc?
Dr. Katz: Uh...
Dave: Y'know, Aquaman's swimmin' around:
Dave: "Hi, fish."
Dave: "Hi, Aquaman!"
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.