Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Katz (Character)
from "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist" (1995)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Saving Private Brian (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane (as Dr. Kratz)
- "Help Me Help You"
- Fun Run (2006) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist"
- Uncle Nothing (2002) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Bakery Ben (2002) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Lerapy (2002) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Big TV (1999) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- Garden (1999) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- "South Park"
- Summer Sucks (1998) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
- "Mr. Show with Bob and David"
... aka "Mr. Show" - USA (short title)
- Bush Is a Pussy (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Katz
Stanley: Well, all right, what is it in particular that scares you?
Dr. Katz: Well, honestly, I feel like a... I feel a little fraudulent, you know. I don't know if what I have to say is that interesting or if I can sound like an expert on the subject. That's the main thing.
Stanley: Nah, you see, what you do is, you dazzle 'em with some big psychoanalytical-type words, and by the time they catch on to you, poof, you're gone. You can do that, right?
Dr. Katz: Sure. I mean, I guess.
Stanley: All right, c'mon, Katz, gimme your best shot.
Dr. Katz: Well, I don't know if I could do it off the top of my head...
Stanley: Sure you can, c'mon, c'mon.
Dr. Katz: [long pause] Okay. Um, this is how I'm planning to open.
Stanley: Go ahead.
Dr. Katz: "The brain... is divided into two halves."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.