Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) (V)
- "Back at the Barnyard"
- It's an Udderful Life! (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Hardwick
- Holly and Hal Moose: Our Uplifting Christmas Adventure (2008) (TV) Played by Alan Marriott
- "Winter Tales" Played by Andy Garfield
- Gifts (2007) TV episode, Played by Andy Garfield
- Snowman (2007) TV episode, Played by Andy Garfield
- Devil's Peak (2007) TV episode, Played by Andy Garfield
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Chicken Christmas Special (2005) TV episode, Played by Dax Shepard
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Dax Shepard
- Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) (V) Played by Jim Cummings
- Blizzard (2003) Played by Leif Bristow
- Robbie the Reindeer in Legend of the Lost Tribe (2002) (TV) Played by Steve Coogan / Hugh Grant
... aka "Legend of the Lost Tribe" - UK (original title)
- 12 Tiny Christmas Tales (2001) (TV) Played by Oliver Wyman
- Donner (2001) (TV) Played by Mark Acheson
- Hooves of Fire (1999) (TV) Played by Steve Coogan / Hugh Grant
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie (1998) Played by Garry Chalk
- The Online Adventures of Ozzie the Elf (1997) (TV) Played by Dan Castellaneta
- "Eek! the Cat"
- It's a Very Merry Eek's-mas (1993) TV episode, Played by Bobcat Goldthwait
Vixen: At least Robbie's dad got out of this frozen hole. He was a smart reindeer that Ru...
Blitzen: [covers her mouth with a hand] No, no, no, no. I will have that name said in my presence!
Donner: Are you talking about Ru...?
[Blitzen covers her mouth with the other hand]
Reindeer: A German name, wasn;t it? Uh, Ru...
[Blitzen covers his mouth with a hoof]
Prancer: I tell you what, it's a catchy song, I love it. A-one, a-two, Ru...
[Blitzen covers his mouth with the other hoof, causing himself to hang in midair in the middle of the other four reindeer]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.