Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Aaron Shutt (Character)
from "Chicago Hope" (1994)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 26)|
- "Chicago Hope"
- Have I Got a Deal for You (2000) TV episode, Played by Adam Arkin
- Everybody's Special at Chicago Hope (2000) TV episode, Played by Adam Arkin
- Thoughts of You (2000) TV episode, Played by Adam Arkin
- Miller Time (2000) TV episode, Played by Adam Arkin
- Devoted Attachment (2000) TV episode, Played by Adam Arkin
Serena Paretsky: You son of a bitch!
[Serena slugs Jack]
Dr. Jack McNeil: I'm just the messenger.
Serena Paretsky: Where is that weasel-faced little coward?
Dr. Jack McNeil: You don't want to upset him, Miss Parestky.
Serena Paretsky: Upset *him*? I'm the one who's three months pregnant!
[gasps from the surrounding crowd]
Serena Paretsky: [storming off] What am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go? Out of my way!
Dr. Jack McNeil: She's in the Army.
Dr. Aaron Shutt: Oh. Well, I feel safer already. So... he doesn't want to marry her, huh?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.