Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Naomi Bennett (Character)
from "Private Practice" (2007)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 55)|
- "Private Practice"
- In Which We Say Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- ...To Change the Things I Can (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- God Bless the Child (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- Something Old, Something New (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- What We Have Here... (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Before and After (2009) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Merrin Dungey
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Merrin Dungey
Dr. Violet Turner: We're a team. We're partners Naomi.
Dr. Sam Bennett: You can't just bring somebody in...
Dr. Pete Finch: Without asking us.
Dr. Cooper Freedman: Yeah.
Dr. Sam Bennett: We're democracy, we vote.
Dr. Violet Turner: Yeah, we vote or it doesn't happen.
Dr. Naomi Bennett: You're right, we should have voted. I was wrong.
Dr. Violet Turner: Good. Okay. Let's vote.
Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery: Hold on a minute. I have been working here for less than 24 hours and in that time I discovered that I'm not welcome here. I learned that I'm a one man gynie show AND I performed crazy surgery. And Sam saw my bootie. So, this has not been a great day for me. This day kinda sucked. But you know what? I had one patient. One patient- the entire day! And I loved it. So you want me gone? Too bad! I'm in! I'm putting my food down. My foot's down, it's down. I'm not going anywhere. So... yeah, I thought I... I thought I had a big finish but I don't so... I'm done
[she sits down. A few second of silence before Addison gets up again]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.