Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Naomi Bennett (Character)
from "Private Practice" (2007)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- "Private Practice"
- In Which We Say Goodbye (2013) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- ...To Change the Things I Can (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- God Bless the Child (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- Something Old, Something New (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- What We Have Here... (2011) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Before and After (2009) TV episode, Played by Audra McDonald
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Merrin Dungey
- The Other Side of This Life: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Merrin Dungey
Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery: Tell me that is NOT the girl from last night
Dr. Violet Turner: Cooper's bringing them to work now?
Dr. Naomi Bennett: Oh my god, that's it. He's just crossed the line.
[the watch Sam hugging Ginger]
Dr. Naomi Bennett: Sam just hugged a stripper
Dr. Violet Turner: Oh god, at least with Cooper you know what you have
Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery: Now let's all calm down. Sam is not a dog, he never was. And their could be a totally innocent explanation for this
Dr. Naomi Bennett: For stripper hugging? Give me one! Give me one!
Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery: [they see Pete and Ginger shaking hands] Like: She's here to see the real dog
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.