Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The New Adventures of Batman" (1977)
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Mitefall! (2011) TV episode, Played by Paul Reubens
- Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases! (2011) TV episode, Played by Paul Reubens
- Emperor Joker! (2010) TV episode, Played by Paul Reubens
- Legends of the Dark Mite! (2009) TV episode, Played by Paul Reubens
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Deep Freeze (1994) TV episode, Played by Pat Fraley
- His Silicon Soul (1992) TV episode, Played by Pat Fraley
- "Tarzan and the Super 7" (1978) TV series Played by Lou Scheimer
- "The New Adventures of Batman"
... aka "The Batman/Tarzan Adventure Hour" - USA (rerun title)
- A Sweet Joke on Gotham City (1977) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- The Deep Freeze (1977) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- Curses! Oiled Again! (1977) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- He Who Laughs Last (1977) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
- The Moonman (1977) TV episode, Played by Lou Scheimer
Bat-Mite: Yes, you've got a question?
Fanboy: I always felt Batman was best suited to the role of gritty urban crime detective, but now you guys have got him up against Santas, and Easter bunnies? I'm sorry, but that's not my Batman!
[the crew talk among themselves regarding the question and hand Bat-Mite a note]
Sam Register: Here, read this!
Bat-Mite: "Batman's rich history allows him to be interpreted in a multitude of ways. To be sure, this is a lighter incarnation, but is certainly no less valid and true to the character's roots as the tortured avenger, crying out for mommy and daddy." And besides, those Easter bunnies looked really scary, right?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.