Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Floyd Lawton (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Suicidal Tendencies (2015) TV episode, Played by Michael Rowe
- Unthinkable (2014) TV episode, Played by Michael Rowe
- Suicide Squad (2014) TV episode, Played by Michael Rowe
- Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014) (V) Played by Neal McDonough
- "The Batman Files"
- Deadshot (2012) TV episode, Played by Marcello Rizzo
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Task Force X (2005) TV episode, Played by Michael Rosenbaum
- Hereafter (2003) TV episode, Played by Michael Rosenbaum
- Hereafter: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Michael Rosenbaum
- The Enemy Below (2001) TV episode, Played by Michael Rosenbaum
John Diggle: You seeing anybody, Cutter?
Carrie Cutter: Of course I am. The Arrow. And our special day is going to be the most glorious day. And then, afterwards, we'll make strong beautiful babies.
Floyd Lawton: And does he know this? Listen, I got news for you, stalker - you don't get to do what we do and have a family.
John Diggle: Yeah, well, I have a wife right here and a child who say otherwise. Let's hold up here.
Floyd Lawton: Yeah, well, let's hope you make it home to her. But love, children, family - it's all just a distraction to people like us.
Lyla Michaels: They make us better, and give us something worth fighting for.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.