Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from South Park Rally (2000) (VG)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "South Park"
- Eat, Pray, Queef (2009) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Make Love, Not Warcraft (2006) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Quest for Ratings (2004) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers (2002) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Child Abduction Is Not Funny (2002) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
[the boys erroneously think they need to wear condoms all the time in order not to get or spread diseases]
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: [removing a condom from its wrapper] Why, it's just a little donut!
[fumbles with it]
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: Oh, it's all gooey!
Eric Cartman: Just put it on, Butters!
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: H-How come I gotta go first?
Eric Cartman: Butters, will you stop... filibustering!
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: Oh, a-all right, then.
[turns around, drops pants, and starts fumbling with the condom]
Leopold 'Butters' Stotch: Aw, it's sticky.
See more »