Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Killer Frost (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Flash"
- Back to Normal (2016) TV episode, Played by Danielle Panabaker
- Escape from Earth-2 (2016) TV episode, Played by Danielle Panabaker
- Welcome to Earth-2 (2016) TV episode, Played by Danielle Panabaker
- "DC Super Hero Girls"
- Clubbing (2016) TV episode, Played by Danica McKellar
- Fall Into Super Hero High (2015) TV episode, Played by Danica McKellar
- Batman: Assault on Arkham (2014) (V) Played by Jennifer Hale
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Terrors (2011) TV episode, Played by Sarah Shahi
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Darkseid Descending! (2010) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) (V) Played by Jennifer Hale
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Alive! (2006) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- To Another Shore (2005) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Secret Society: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Secret Society (2003) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Young Justice: Legacy (2013) (VG) Played by Vanessa Marshall
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013) (VG) Played by Jennifer Hale
- DC Universe Online (2011) (VG) Played by Christina J. Moore
- Justice League Heroes (2006) (VG) Played by Nika Futterman
... aka "Justice League Heroes: The Flash" - USA (alternative title)
[Parasite falls backward, Sinestro catches him]
Killer Frost: Your turn.
Giganta: I don't think this is such a good idea...
Killer Frost: Don't be such a girl.
Giganta: But, I mean, I'm a little heavier than I look...
[cut to Shade and Grodd, watching]
The Shade: Trying to get them to trust each other, huh?
Grodd: Not the easiest thing for loners, sociopaths, and psychos.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.