Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Captain Cold (Character)
from "Challenge of the SuperFriends" (1978)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013) (V) Played by Danny Jacobs
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Satisfaction (2012) TV episode, Played by Alan Tudyk
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Tom Root
- "Animal Man"
- Animal Man Vs. Captain Cold (2012) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- My Little War Horse/The Tonight Show with Jay Lion-O (2012) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster! (2010) TV episode, Played by Steve Blum
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) (V) Played by Michael Gough
- Justice League: The New Frontier (2008) (V) Played by James Arnold Taylor
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Flash and Substance (2006) TV episode, Played by Lex Lang
- Axis of Evil (2005) Played by Brad Elliott
- "The Flash"
- Captain Cold (1991) TV episode, Played by Michael Champion
- "Challenge of the SuperFriends"
- The History of Doom (1978) TV episode, Played by Dick Ryal
- Fairy Tale of Doom (1978) TV episode, Played by Dick Ryal
- Revenge on Gorilla City (1978) TV episode, Played by Dick Ryal
- Secret Origins of the Superfriends (1978) TV episode, Played by Dick Ryal
- The Giants of Doom (1978) TV episode, Played by Dick Ryal
Waitress: [to Flash villains] What'll it be, boys?
Captain Boomerang: Arnold Palmer.
The Trickster: Cherry Cola.
Mirror Master: Decaf Soy Latte.
Captain Cold: Milk.
[the others stare in confusion]
Captain Cold: [embarrassed] My ulcer's been acting up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.