Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Challenge of the SuperFriends" (1978)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "Wonder Woman"
- Episode #1.3 (2013) TV episode, Played by Susan Eisenberg
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Alex Borstein
- Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009) (V) Played by Andrea Romano
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Destroyer (2006) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Alive! (2006) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- To Another Shore (2005) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Ultimatum (2004) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Secret Society: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- "Legends of the Superheroes" Played by A'leisha Brevard
- The Roast (1979) TV episode, Played by A'leisha Brevard
- The Challenge (1979) TV episode, Played by A'leisha Brevard
- "Challenge of the SuperFriends"
- The History of Doom/The Rise and Fall of the Super Friends (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Forman / Louise Williams (as Young Giganta)
- Revenge on Gorilla City/The Anti-Matter Monster (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Forman
- The Giants of Doom/The Beasts Are Coming (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Forman
- The Time Trap/Sinbad and the Space Pirates (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Forman
- Invasion of the Fearians/The Demons of Exxor (1978) TV episode, Played by Ruth Forman
[Parasite falls backward, Sinestro catches him]
Killer Frost: Your turn.
Giganta: I don't think this is such a good idea...
Killer Frost: Don't be such a girl.
Giganta: But, I mean, I'm a little heavier than I look...
[cut to Shade and Grodd, watching]
The Shade: Trying to get them to trust each other, huh?
Grodd: Not the easiest thing for loners, sociopaths, and psychos.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.