Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mia Lewis (Character)
from "Californication" (2007)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- ...And Justice for All (2011) TV episode, Played by Madeline Zima
- The Trial (2011) TV episode, Played by Madeline Zima
- Freeze-Frame (2011) TV episode, Played by Madeline Zima
- Mia Culpa (2009) TV episode, Played by Madeline Zima
- La Petite Mort (2008) TV episode, Played by Madeline Zima
Becca Moody: I'm not going to live with my dad because it's fun. I'm going because I have to. I don't know if you've noticed, but your dad is about to marry my mom.
Mia Lewis: Yeah, so?
Becca Moody: So it's really happening. He can't pretend anymore that it's not. And whatever miraculous thing he thought was going to happen with the writing. You know that thing he wrote back home in New York was going to be the redemption of his soul. Obviously, that's not happening either.
Mia Lewis: No, I guess not.
Becca Moody: So it's official. Rock bottom. The death of hope. Can't leave him alone now. The man's got nothing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.