Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mutt Williams (Character)
from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- Indiana Jones and the Invasion of the Unnecessary Sidekicks (2013) Played by Andy Gion (as Mutt)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Should Have Ended (2010) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- The Ultimate Lego Race (2009) Played by Forrest Whaley
- Lego Star Wars, Batman and Indiana Jones Movie (2009) Played by Calum Fisher
- Lego Indiana Jones and the Temple of Corn Flakes (2008) Played by Calum Fisher
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) Played by Shia LaBeouf
Mutt Williams: What's he gonna do now?
Marion Ravenwood: I don't think he plans that far ahead.
Mutt Williams: Yeah.
Indiana Jones: [pops out from the inside of the truck with a bazooka] Scooch over, will you, Son?
Mutt Williams: Don't call me "son." Don't.
Indiana Jones: [ignoring Mutt's complaint] I think I'd cover my ears if I were you.
[Indy fires a rocket at a giant tree cutter, but it sends the large circular blade bouncing straight for them, cutting through other trucks as it goes]
Indiana Jones: Duck! Duck!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.