Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Green Lantern (2011)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 20)|
- Lukewarm Bodies/Does Someone Have to GOa? (2013) TV episode, Played by Gary Anthony Williams
- "Green Lantern: The Animated Series"
- Dark Matter (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Ranx (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Scarred (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Larfleeze (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Love Is a Battlefield (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Abraham Benrubi
- Green Lantern (2011) Played by Michael Clarke Duncan
- Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (2011) (V) Played by Henry Rollins
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Siege of Starro!: Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Revenge of the Reach! (2010) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Day of the Dark Knight! (2009) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Green Lantern: First Flight (2009) (V) Played by Michael Madsen
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Hearts and Minds: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haysbert
- Hearts and Minds (2003) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haysbert
- In Blackest Night: Part II (2001) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haysbert
- "Duck Dodgers"
... aka "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century" - USA (long title)
- The Green Loontern (2003) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
Hal Jordan: Aya, please estimate time for repairs.
Aya: Calculating. Ultrawarp ready in 9.2...
Hal Jordan: 9 minutes, no problem.
Aya: 9.21 months.
Hal Jordan: ...Okay. Can we form a construct and replace the defective part for the ride home?
Aya: The construct would have to be an exact copy of the ultra-warp coil mechanism and its 56 moving parts, to within a 0.8162 microns tolerance.
Hal Jordan: [to Rev and Kilowog] Can either of you do that?
Kilowog: I make hammers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.