Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Green Lantern (2011)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 19)|
- Lukewarm Bodies/Does Someone Have to GOa? (2013) TV episode, Played by Gary Anthony Williams
- "Green Lantern: The Animated Series"
- Dark Matter (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Ranx (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Scarred (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Larfleeze (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Love Is a Battlefield (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Abraham Benrubi
- Green Lantern (2011) Played by Michael Clarke Duncan
- Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (2011) (V) Played by Henry Rollins
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Siege of Starro!: Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Revenge of the Reach! (2010) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Day of the Dark Knight! (2009) TV episode, Played by Diedrich Bader
- Green Lantern: First Flight (2009) (V) Played by Michael Madsen
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Hearts and Minds: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haysbert
- Hearts and Minds (2003) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haysbert
- In Blackest Night: Part II (2001) TV episode, Played by Dennis Haysbert
- "Duck Dodgers"
... aka "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century" - USA (long title)
- The Green Loontern (2003) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
[Hal Jordan sneaks aboard the Interceptor... ]
Kilowog: Kind of figured you'd turn up here, hot-shot. Just your style: take the ship, rush into danger, catch the killer, save the day, big hero!
Hal Jordan: You forgot "get the girl." There's probably a girl somewhere in this. Don't try to stop me, big guy.
Kilowog: Who's trying to stop you? I'm coming with you!
[holds up two Lantern batteries]
Kilowog: Forget anything?
Hal Jordan: Okay, you can tag along.
Kilowog: I've been saving your butt ever since boot camp. No reason to stop now.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.